TO THE SUPPORTERS AND FANS OF DAISHO CON,
Thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding while we worked to make decisions about our 2020 convention. We have seen the impact of COVID-19 and how it affects many large events like ours in the last few months. We know we are one of many teams who have had to consider all the options for safety for our fans and like many others, we are sadly officially announcing the cancellation of Daisho Con this year.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank our community for supporting us in this time: the vendors and artists who applied to be with us, the panelists who were working on their presentations, our industry partners, and our incredible volunteer staff who were brimming with ideas and tenacity for this year’s event.
Most of all, thank your to our attendees who we do it all for. We are going to miss all of your energy, laughter, comradery and togetherness this year. Without you, our November is going to be a lot less incredible.
That being said, we plan on making up for it in 2021! We look forward to seeing you all there! We know some of you cosplayers are already getting started (and the other lot of you will procrastinate like normal, just don’t work yourselves to death). Prepare yourself for the next Daisho Con!
Stay tuned for more updates!
THE DAISHO CON TEAM
- We will send out coupon codes to those who have previously purchased registration for Daisho Con 2020. These coupons will ensure that you have the ability to register at the same price you originally purchased.
- Registration will open for new registrations at the $45 price point.
- Our room block date will be announced and open for booking.
- Our guests and events will be announced.
- We will communicate any safety requirements needed to attend.