What membership to Daisho Con entails:
Upon acceptance of Membership to Daisho Con, attendees become responsible for their personal liability. Members assume all risks with respect to the dangers incidental to Daisho Con. Membership Badges are required for entry into Daisho Con and must be visible at all times. Membership Badges are non-replaceable, non-refundable, and non-transferable. Acceptance of a Membership Badge constitutes the use of the wearer’s image or likeness in any recording, transmission, or reproduction of Daisho Con for use by Daisho Con or Daisho Con Ltd. Failure to comply with the published rules of Daisho Con, including disruptive or inappropriate behavior, will result in the revocation of Membership and ejection from Daisho Con. If necessary it can result in ejection from Daisho Con. If necessary it can result in ejection from the Convention Center as well as the Kalahari Resort. Daisho Con may deny entry to the Convention Center, any room, any event, and/or revoke membership and eject anyone from the convention at any time for any reason without refund.
General Convention Rules:
- Follow the Rules and Policies of any specific room or event.
- Follow requests and directions of Daisho Con Staff, Kalahari Staff, and Security.
- Do not deface or damage any properly or equipment owned by Daisho Con, any of Daisho Con’s affiliates or the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center.
- Do not attempt to ride or mount any of the statues located in the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center.
- Daisho Con, any affiliates of Daisho Con, and the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center are not responsible for personal items. Unattended and lost items will be turned over to the proper authorities.
- Appropriate attire is required at all times. If you do not wear appropriate attire while in the Convention Center, you may be asked to leave until you can change. Inappropriate attire includes, but is not limited to: Revealing too much skin/parts, use of profanity or language on clothing, tattoos, bare feet, or any attire that is hazardous to the wearer or anyone else attending Daisho Con.
- Every event room has limited space and seating. Seating is not guaranteed to any person(s). Standing room is allowed only at the discretion of Daisho Con or Kalahari Hotel staff.
- Lining up is permitted no earlier than 30 minutes prior to any event. Documented disabled persons, staff, on-duty volunteers, and Guests of Daisho Con are not required to stand in line for events.
- Possession or consumption of alcohol is only permitted in designated location.
- The legal drinking age in Wisconsin is 21 years of age. Anyone under legal age found drinking or intoxicated will be reported to the Kalahari Resort Convention Center a well as the local Police Department.
- Smoking, vaping, and e-cigarettes is only permitted within designated location outside the Convention Center.
- Theft, assault, drug use, and other illegal activities will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Discrimination and/or harassment of any form will not be tolerated.
- Any attendee under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult. Under no circumstance should any attendee under the age of 13 be left with Daisho Con Staff.
- Do not hinder or obstruct the flow of traffic within the convention area. If you are asked to move by Daisho Con Staff, Security Staff, or Kalahari Staff, you must provide room for those person(s) or immediately vacate the area.
- Individuals may be asked to remove large or unwieldy bags, props, or other accessories from the Convention Center.