Rave and Concert Rules
- Lineup will take place in front of Main Programming in the Artist Alley. Attendees may line up in advance to the event 30 minutes prior.
- Anyone is welcome to attend the Rave and Concert! However, no children under the age of 13 are allowed into the Rave or Concert without a parent or guardian. Under no circumstance should any attendee under the age of 13 be left with Daisho Con Staff.
- Attendees must have their badges visible and on them when entering the Rave or Concert.
- Due to safety concerns, bags will not be permitted to enter the Rave or Concert. No exceptions. Daisho Con is not liable for your personal items that are left in the Convention Center. Attendees must assume all risks with respect to the dangers incidental to Daisho Con.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Rave or Concert. There will be water available in the Rave at all times. The water will be located on a table near the entrance of the Rave and Concert.
- Props will not be permitted to enter the Rave or Concert. The only exception is Art flow props where they will be checked at the entrance of the Rave before admittance. Those with art flow props must also follow the policies and guidelines already set for props in the convention space. Failure to comply with these rules will result in the ejection from the Rave or Concert.
- Attendees are not allowed to enter backstage of the Rave or Concert.
- Glow sticks are permitted to enter the Rave, however there is a restriction to their size. Only glow sticks that are the length of the attendee’s forearm or smaller are allowed into the Rave.
- All of Daisho Con’s Rules and Policies that must be followed in the convention center must also be followed the Rave. Failure to comply with these rules will result in the revocation of Membership and ejection from Daisho Con.